Accounting Support When You Need It, Where You Need It
Your success is our passion. We get to know you and your business and go beyond the books to bring you customized systems – meeting your everyday needs and your unique requirements. With small changes, we make a huge impact helping you to get your business on track – and stay there. We specialize in providing entrepreneurs and start-up businesses accurate, consistent books while giving you the guidance and professional perspective that can only come with decades of hands on experience across a multitude of industries. Are you ready to thrive? We’re ready to help.
- MATAX works seamlessly with your day-to-day operations regardless of what systems or accounting software you are currently using.
- We don’t charge by the hour. We work with you to establish a set of monthly services catered to your company’s needs.
- With quality information and reporting, MATAX gives you the key insights that help you to make sound business decisions and positions you for growth.
- MATAX gives you a solid foundation so you can see where your expenses are, optimize your vendor relationships, track your revenue streams, forecast your cash flow, make strategic staffing decisions and more.
- By working with best-in-class cloud accounting software providers like Xero, MATAX allows its clients to see their books – and their business – from anywhere. (Learn more about Xero and Xero Touch)
- MATAX is committed to providing entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small businesses cost-effective services and systems with the highest ethical standards.
Business degree check. Client support specialization, check. Project Management proficiency, check. Technology acumen, yah she has that too. After years managing products and accounts for various tech companies, Julie joined MATAX as Operations Director in 2014. Her focus is to ensure each client’s care through the implementation and comprehensive support of industry-leading technologies and MATAX’s highly-skilled bookkeeping staff.
Julie has a weakness for 80’s New Wave music, exploring cities of all sizes, fine bourbon, and English football.
(Xero Partner Advisory Council)
After a few trial-by-fire years at a family venture, Dawn continued her business education working with SMBs in a multitude of industries, picking up a few degrees along the way. Through roles as Logistics Manager, Technical Recruiter, Accounting and HR Director, Dawn honed her skills and, in 2006, started MATAX to focus on supporting SMBs and their owners in their quest for excellence. Dawn now implements strategies that are clean, easy-to-use, and goal-oriented so clients have a dynamic system that informs and drives what they love to do.
When not advising clients, Dawn can be found at a local cafe, music venue, tattoo studio or on a running trail.